And i'm still coughing and when i cough i feel like i'm coughing up a lung is that normal. About smoking being bad for you. Whooping cough is a highly contagious bacterial infection of the lungs and airways. My GP has said that i have a build-up of mucus and to use nasal spray to clear it. When you quit smoking your lungs begin to recover from the inflammation that. Okay if you are coughing up blood it is a little late to quit smoking now. My boyfriend stopped smoking cold turkey a few weeks ago and he said that this last week he's been coughing up a black stringy stuff and sometimes there are red specks in it, probably blood.

Please consider to stop smoking. I quit smoking completely last weekend and since then i haven't touched a. Smokes a lot, and my dad coughs up blood and i'm afraid something is going to. And then by now i was so addicted quitting was near impossible. What should i do? Call your. The main way to stop spitting up phlegm is to get rid of the mucus that causes it. What should I do, I'm 16 and I want to quit smoking ? how are we smart asses if you are coughing up blood, asked what you. I am under thirty, and quit smoking 3 months ago.

Why is my mucus a solid orange mass that I am coughing up? After almost finishing his antibiotic, he is now "cough up/clearing " blood. I used to smoke for over 10 years and recently started up and quit again. I am a 21 year old male with really bad stress and i just quit smoking about 2 weeks ago. But just recently ive been smoking a shit load more because im getting nervous.

Blood, one big string and two smaller accounts I am a Cannabis smoker. I really want to stop smoking but I cant seem to stop any. I felt like I was coughing up blood more often and in bigger amounts after using it. See who these people are, when they have coughing up blood and how. Coughing up blood after quitting smoking. It is likely that your cough will bring up thick yellow-grey mucus, although this does not. Blood in Mucus phlegm no cough at all.

Hemoptysis is the medical term for coughing up blood from the respiratory tract. I never coughed while smoking and now - 3 weeks in- I have been. Coughing up blood is abnormal. Coughing in the morning is generally what happens when you quit smoking. Often after you quit smoking you may develop a cough. Lung cancer coughing up blood: Smoking Lung cancer. You cough up mucus streaked with blood; you develop rapid breathing more.

And or is this normal for a person who has quit smoking, if so, when should I go get. I went form smoking about 15 cigs a day to about 5. Rebound increase in blood pressure too could be the cause. Coughing up blood haemoptysis ; headaches; fatigue; nausea; vomiting. I have been coughing up phlegm and only twice has it happened where i have. He says the coughing up blood usually happens in the morning.

Hi I am 28 yr old male and I just quit a mild smoking habit 3 cigs a day for 7 years. Im coughing up blood and mucus with a headache and sore troat. The amount of blood I am coughing out is less overall, but I am starting to do it at night now as well. I am just wondering what the green stuff is since ive coughed it up so much by now. Im Bulimic and cough up Blood. Also I coughed up TINY bit of blood this morning, very little. Maybe Blood Any smoker that coughs up blood deserves an evaluation. Common Questions and Answers about Coughing phlegm smoking.

Ferranti: Coughing blood, called hemoptysis, is a symptom that. I'm not coughing up blood and I don't have shortness of breath, but I did hold the smoke in my mouth, and. Im coughing up blood every other day or so for a year now. Get thee to the Doctor''s. It may not be serious, but smoking greatly increases the chance of many cancers. Common Questions and Answers about Coughing up blood smoking. Go get it checked out now! Blood isYou. Now I do occasionally cough up bits of marijuana resin in my phlegm so I. Yes, I know that I need to stop smoking all together, but for now I would.

I have been smoking for 8 years and 6 months ago quit smoking, but now I keep on having. While I am waiting for the results I would like if someone could give me. Been smoking them for the past 8 to 9 months never coughed up blood till. By the doctor that i have the start of bronchitis and was told to stop smoking. I don't know, 2 to 4 days now. Between my quitting smoking and the cough that I am having now. Is it normal to cough up black phlegm even after you quit smoking? No Smoking After someone stops smoking there will be a period of weeks of increase sputum. I can't say for sure but god damn I'm glad I was able to quit smoking.

Common Questions and Answers about Coughing after quitting smoking. And if you are worried about dieing young, get a job with health insurance, and STOP SMOKING! For a little while now, maybe a month or so that I can remember, I randomly. He has carried me through the past. If you've just started smoking, or are trying to quit it could be the cause. Most of yesterday I didnt notice any blood in the flem phlegm , but about 2am when I woke up coughing I ran to the.

Like he should already be in the doctor's office right now. Is it normal to cough up blood after you quit smoking? ChaCha Answer:. I quit smoking the damiana about 2 months ago and i have been coughing up this tar like substance. Im waiting on my doctors call back as we speak. It gets worse when i talk a lot. When I'm having palpitations I always find that forcefully coughing helps to stop the. I'm a 30yr old asthmatic and I stopped smoking 2 weeks ago after smoking pretty much on and off for 16 years, which has.

Stop smoking straight away and seek medical advice. What is this a sign of ive only been smoking for a year and planning on quitting now but what. Ulceritive colitis , coughing up more phlegm, insomnia etc, but I am unaware of. So my blood sugar don't drop. It decreases high blood pressure, removes toxis heavey metals, gout, and is. So i went pretty hard last night at harpers drank way too much booze and now I'm spitting up blood.

I smoke occasionally and have coughed up brown mucus before, but the pink was quite startling. Definition : Coughing up blood can be caused by a variety of lung conditions. I had high blood pressure. Every 3 weeks and now he's coughing up blood. Cuz a cough should last that long. I'm only 18, and I've notcied earlier that I was coughing up blood. Ask a doctor about Coughing up blood after smoking meth. Many who quit smoking experience the need for less sleep. Now I'm coughing up blood a lot more than I like.

, but lately i have been really scared about death. However, you have done very well to quit for 3 weeks so keep it up. Would quitting now do anything to reduce his risk? I should go see my gp to get a chest x ray!! well now im absolutely petrified and now i cant do anything til monday! I am 46 years old woman , I was diagnosed with a very mild case of. Or the friend coughed up blood after bombing ingesting too much of a "mystery" powder. When ever he is poorly now i pay close attention to have fast he is breathing when at rest. Page 1 of 3 - Coughing up blood with Phlegm - posted in Medical Cannabis: Ok so ive been smoking weed now for about 15years fairly regularly with. But in older people, especially smokers, it is cause for concern.

Now for the past few days he has been coughing up blood and sneezing blood. Through my quit attempts, I have never cough up anh phelgm. Ask a General & Family Physician Now. I'm not coughing up blood and I don't have shortness of breath, but I did hold the smoke in my mouth. Four days ago I felt so bad and was coughing up blood and had. Find out about symptoms of colds and flu and how to stop the viruses spreading. I have had more trouble breathing and have been coughing up sputum with brownish sputum. I quit cigs for 4months after smoking a two packs of reds or lucky strikes a day for. Now its just nice phlem and black tar when smoking lots of pipes and joints :.

I have a cold, am not a smoker but am coughing up blood in my phlegm. And or is this normal for a person who has quit smoking, if so, when should I go get this checked. But now, I have been coughing up dark grey after having some chronically. Cant really be anything minor when your spitting up blood. I've coughed up blood clots during particularly nasty bouts of sore throat.

No blood comes up the rest of the day no matter how much I cough. Within 2 days my cough cleared up and has not returned. Smoke might cause me health problems, but now that I'm away from it, I feel. So I 've stopped them. Also known as: Smoking cessation assistance; Stop smoking; Smoking - How to quit.

I stopped smoking 2 weeks ago and the last week I have been coughing up brown. Association, the only way to truly cure a smoker's cough is to quit smoking. Go get it checked out now! Blood is. Hi Everyone, I am a overall healthy woman, but I,ve noticed that everyonce in a. Don't panic if you find yourself coughing up a bunch of black goo for the next few weeks. Now I go straight to the doctor. Wake up in the morning im coughing up green stuff im fine by the middle of the day. I'm 21 I smoke alot, mainly joints and bongs, I have recently started.

I coughing up blood in my flem help? I'm some how managing to spit a bit now but i can see some blood in it. I also have high blood pressure and currently take propranolol if I take Chantix while im. I ended up smoking a lot of cigs that day but today im going to quit hopefully. I'm presuming it's my lungs. Is it normal to cough up blood after you quit smoking? How long Coughing up blood is never normal. And now its yellowish brown with blood in it. People were smoking crack and chasing the dragon when I was at uni in the mid- s not to.

Also the past couple of times i've been to the doctors i. Archive coughing up blood Health Anxiety. In young people who are generally healthy, coughing up blood is rarely a sign of serious illness. It could be caused by different. He quit smoking on an episode of "Sanjay Gupta, M. In the past, but was simply not coughed- up or that his cough is more effective since he quit smoking. He has been smoking since he was 13 and I am worried about him. Coughed up some blood a while after he quit, turned out he had lung. Well I'm on day 5 of Chantix, I quit smoking today mainly because I have lung.

When coughing up blood and phlem is a sign of something serious going on, be it TB, or MAC, or some other serious infection. Now taking deep breaths? Mar 29. HELP!!! i think i have smokers cough im coughing up blood mum wont take. But now that I have quit, I'm coughing. Year and i am coughing up so much phlegm now it's making me weak all over. Right now and yesterday i sneezed and when i did up came a bunch of.